A BVI ADVENTURE AWAITS!
BVI Snorkel and White Bay on Jost Van Dyke
A full day of British Virgin Islands adventures!
We will head to the West End and clear customs and then off to Captain’s choice of a gorgeous snorkel of the Indians, the Caves and/or the Aquarium near Norman Island.
After snorkeling, we will take the relaxing ride over to Jost Van Dyke and anchor in the world-famous White Bay. We will drop you at the beach to pick your favorite spot to have a leisurely lunch. After lunch, grab a Painkiller at Soggy Dollar, One Love or several other bar options, to sip on the beach as you relax the afternoon away taking in the spectacular ocean views.
We typically gather everyone about 4:15 to head back to St. John to check back into US Customs.
- All passengers on BVI trip must have a valid passport – Customs charges of $75 per person will be added to your booking and charged to the card on file the day of the excursion.
- Please bring your own form of payment for lunch and other purchases made on land.
Want to create your own trip?
If you are interested in a custom trip, please visit our Private Excursions page to inquire.
- Open bar with a variety of beverages and cocktail options
- UV filtered, cold drinking water on tap
- Fruit Platter
- Snack board after snorkeling
- Snorkel Gear
- Fuel and Water
- Captain and Crew
Pick-up and drop-off schedule:
Voodoo offers pick-up/drop-off at the International Park Dock in Cruz Bay, St. John for BVI day excursions. Please refer to your confirmation email for a pin to your pick-up location.
What to bring:
- Sunscreen (no aerosol or tinted sunscreen please)